your job is to press buttons, switch levers, move platforms and activate other machines to allow Bob safe passage. Snail Bob 2 – Tiny Troubles is good for players of all ages and skills. This is a good a and funny game, which makes rack your brain but won’t break it and will definitely makes you smile!
– 90 levels spread across 3 unique worlds
– Dress Bob in tons of different outfits
– Find all hidden stars and jigsaw pieces
– Great family puzzle – suitable for kids and for adults
– Sequel of the famous web-game that has been played over a billion times
Play as a young Richard Galloway and explore Paris in the bonus game!
Collect puzzle pieces and morphing objects throughout the game.
Earn achievements and even find special trophies in the Souvenir Room!
Replay your favorite mini-games and hidden-object puzzles!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, soundtracks, and concept art!
– Bonus chapter, integrated level by level guide, and wall papers
– Complete 55 amazing challenges to earn all the fantastic achievements
– A lot of interesting tasks, unique buildings, unusual animals and treacherous enemies
– Beautiful graphics and exciting music
– Manage resources, gather food, clear roads, assign workers, and more!
A thrilling quest through Asgard!
A cast of monsters, men and gods!
Colorful worlds that pop off the screen!
Mr. Penguin and Uncle Aaron are planning a surprise trip to visit an ancient castle of puzzles! Will they discover even more vibrant colors to enrich this new collection of mosaics? Join the penguins as they bring you new pixel art challenges and discover the inhabitants of the ancient castle!
Mosaic puzzles with an enhanced color palette
Pixel art challenges
Explore an ancient castle
Puzzles based on logic
Dive into the magical world of underwater mahjong with Fishjong…a relaxing game of matching tiles with a wonderful aquatic theme. Play for hours and enjoy the unique aquatic backdrops and original tile layouts…watch sandbanks clear away giving you access to other tiles and achieve the ultimate goal of matching the special tiles to complete the level.Break away from your daily routine and relax with Fishjong now!
– More than 100 levels!
– Tons of customizable content
– Relaxing gameplay
– Earn three stars at each level
– Animated backdrops
Set against a backdrop of psychological terror, The Crow’s Eye is a first-person puzzle adventure in which you will use your wits to escape the abandoned Medical University of Crowswood, while investigating the mysterious disappearances of students and faculty 20 years earlier.Explore a variety of haunting, mysterious environments in a first-person adventure of investigation and psychological terror.
Use your wits–and the items you find scattered through the environment–to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles that you will encounter through nine different levels.
Investigate an intense story narrated through recordings, documents and radio, and piece together the mystery of what happened at Crowswood and why you’re there.
Enjoy a haunting original soundtrack that will keep you immersed at all times.
Thanks to Codex