Saturday, May 12, 2018
Travel Mosaics Roman Holiday
The game contains 140 puzzles called nonograms also known as Picross or Griddlers, but unlikeclassical nonograms the ones in the game are color-coded. Each puzzle hides a funny semiabstract image. Use your skills ofdeduction to fill in the squares
with the correct color to complete the level and uncover the image behind the grid. You'll have plenty of help but to unlock the bonus levels you need to complete levels without making a mistake or using any help.
- Incredible virtual tour of Rome including visits to some of the best tourist attractions of the Italian Capital
- 120 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles
- Fun semi-abstract images you uncover by completing every level
- 2 difficulty modes to choose from for a relaxed game or a real challenge!
- Tricky trivial questions about Rome.