Mystery Case Files Fates Carnival Collectors

Madame Fate returns… from the dead! This is Fates Carnival as you’ve never seen it before, with old acts like Amazing Larry and Marlena Mermaid in the most harrowing predicaments! Can you stop fate before it’s too late? Or will the creepy carnival curse stop you?

    Play the bonus game to uncover more secrets
    Collect bobbleheads, cards, and money to spend
    Take a break and play solitaire
    Download soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art

FileFactory: Part 1  Part 2  Depositfiles: Part 1  Part 2


Tobias said...

Dear Wendy... I am one of those guys who is addicted by HOG games since... can't remember exactly since....Unfortunately I am not addicted by those two simple words (e.g. Thank You). Though I have an excuse that I was Very Busy all these years with all the HOG games I had to play...That's not an excuse!.... I guess it's better late than never to say Thank You Very Much for every...link! Some were Awesome, other...less awesome, some games really worth the money and I can proudly say that I bought a dozen of them, with the money I saved from not buying the "less awesome" ones. Hope You gonna have a Merry Christmas (Santa will fulfill all Your wishes....and bring some Awesome HOG games) and a Happy New Year! P.S. See Ya after Holidays! :)

Daniel Dhanraj said...

i love u

Post a Comment

Copyright © Wendys Blog