WendysForum.Net

Apothecarium: Renaissance of Evil


There are legends of a town that holds the secret to curing horrible diseases... Apothecarium. But now people are disappearing there. It's up to you to find the truth in Apothecarium - The Renaissance of Evil. Visit Italy during the Renaissance to solve the mystery of an ancient evil and save innocent lives. Hunt for clues and complete puzzles in this captivating hidden object game. Welcome to the Italian Renaissance... Download Apothecarium - The Renaissance of Evil today!

Thanks to Velocity


Rapidgator: Part 1 Part 2 


4 comments:

Christopher said...

There is an error with this game. In the room where you make the Fire Flower mixture, there is a bag on the floor that you need to take. Every single time I try to take it, the game crashes out.

Necro said...

Oh it gets worse...un-named characters...random 'coal digging' scene replays during the bonus level...the text disappears at a rate unheard of...some objects in hidden scenes can't be clicked on...BUT I managed to finish it. With a few tweaks would have been a great game.I don't recall a bag tho..

Eric Bangkok said...

amazing game

Unknown said...

Thank you wendy , it's an amazing game. It has major bugs with it, but I still managed to get it to the end, then it crashed at the end when it was giving me the basement key after all the trophies. Now I can't play the bonus because when I go into the bonus level I go in without the key but when I try to go back into the game it says I finished the game to start a new profile if I want to play it again. :(

Post a Comment

Copyright © Wendys Blog