WendysForum.Net

DeathMan


A young prince searches for his mother in DeathMan, a poignant and captivating hidden object game that brings the realm of Russian fairy tales to stunning life. Follow the edicts of your father and king as you set off on an adventure that is both whimsical and dark. Find cleverly hidden objects, solve cunningly designed puzzles and meet a variety of eccentric characters as you discover the nature of the force that has kidnapped the queen. Embark on an adventure unlike any you have experienced and open your eyes to a world made of pure imagination!

Download:  Mirror 3

11 comments:

ShBoom said...

Anyone else getting a glitch in the middle of the game? Right in front of the house, but all cursor clicking doesn't open the door, NOR can i go backward anymore. Just me?

Pessinger said...

Happens to me too. How to get past that?

Unknown said...

me too

Tutte Peever said...

Yes I am and countless others on another site.

Triss said...

No, it's not just you, I've got the very same glitch. I'd say this game wasn't throughly debugged since official version simply freezes at that point.

Unknown said...

me too

julia said...

So am I, can't get inside the door.

Barry Nielson said...

Same problem here

Pessinger said...

Me too. How to get past that?

Liz Hayes said...

Has anyone got a solution for this problem yet? Wendy, could you help with this one please?
Thanks

Wendy said...

will update the topic when they would release an updated version of the game..

Post a Comment

Copyright © Wendys Blog