WendysForum.Net

Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum


These days the Chestnut Lodge Asylum is abandoned and forgotten, but many years ago a terrible tragedy unfolded behind those rusty gates. Every year, patients disappeared from the asylum without a trace. Neither the nurses nor the police could find any clues. But one day, everything changed. My dreams draw me to the asylum and I yearn to return to my normal life - a life without nightmares, premonitions, and fears.... Explore the Asylum and its surroundings, find out the true story of this place and face your fears in this gripping Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure!

Download:  Mirror 2 Mirror 3

Updated Version: Mirror 2 Mirror 3


6 comments:

kat8649 said...

thank you Wendy

julie blue said...

Awesome game! Thanks again Wendy!

Unknown said...

i think the game is broken because i can't get rid of the gas in the kitchen. i pressed the button above the oven with my gasmask on, it said 'better now, all gas gone' but when i returned it said 'there's too much gas to do anything in there' and i cant repress the button :(

Milizie76 said...

Also I have broken the window, wearing the gas mask and pressed the red button. But if I try to get into the kitchen I was told "This is way better, but there is still a lot of gas in the kitchen". What to do?

Wendy said...

added updated version links, the game should work now without glitches.. :)

France said...

Thanks again Wendy! Indeed, this is an awesome game!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Wendys Blog