WendysForum.Net

Love and Death Bitten


Damon, a dark, handsome vampire cursed by an evil vampire queen, meets Victoria, a curious, young woman determined to save her village. After their chance meeting, each discovers the other can help overcome these dire circumstances. In Love & Death: Bitten, a Hidden Object Adventure, you’ll play as Victoria by day and Damon by night, solving unique puzzles, collecting and combining hidden items and unlocking secret passages. Will Damon and Victoria’s story end in love….or death?

7 comments:

Natalia said...

Thanks Wendy!This is an awesome game.I played it all day long and it's already finished.Too bad I can't register on your web page.I tried several times and...nothing.I don't know why.Anyway, I'll keep visit you here.Thanks again for all you're great games.You're the best!

Wendy said...

you all are welcome :)

Natalia, try to register again with that username on my forum, I would look and try to approve you..

hugs

aylin said...

Thanks Wendy! You're awesome;) your fans from Turkey...

Doe said...

This is such a fun game! Thanks!

codie said...

hi wendy, same as natalia, I've been trying to register to your forum.. I'm an avid fan from the philippines. I'm going gaga over your games. you are awesome. more power to you...

Wendy said...

codie, all I can say is register again and I will follow you to approve :)

yjaubry said...

Hi Wendy, I really like this game, however I am stuck on level 3. I'm suppose to click on the girl to reveal what she is holding. However, he can not concentrate to do this task because he finds the blood distracting. Do have the answer.

Thanks.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Wendys Blog